Saturday, March 13, 2010

H - Hilarious!

I am quite convinced that I have the silliest roommate and sister ever! These two quite enjoy taking pictures together, most of which are ridiculous and include one or both of them sticking their tongue out or making some other silly face!
Enjoy!









Notice how Kenzie is always on the left and Elizabeth on the right...



Weird huh?


Even when you throw Barrett into the mix they still keep to their own sides.


Believe it or not, they also know how to take cute pictures together!


See?


So much fun!


I love these girls!


They're so cute! Even when Barrett is making a creeper-ish sort of face.


Sometimes they're totally random and weird...
Like when Kenzie tries to pretends to scare Elizabeth while E's not looking...
See??


On very rare occasions they sometimes they decided to be normal. =)


I love my cute, sweet, funny, crazy, totally random roommates!



=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! We do have a lot of pictures together! So much fun! I'm glad you find us entertaining and not totally weird... :)