Thursday, November 05, 2009

C - ...?

I can not think of anything to write about for C and I don't like being stuck, so here's a list of things that start with C that make me oh-so happy!
Cookies: We make a LOT of cookies in my apartment: cookies for boys who kill spiders, cookies for missionaries, cookies for fun... Kenzie's mom sent her a recipie for some delightful ghost cookies that we made for Halloween. We love to make cookies!




College: As much as I hate the hours of homework and the stressful tests that make me doubt my eternal worth, I LOVE going to school and learning!
Costumes: Halloween was this past weekend, and I must say, we had some pretty awesome costumes at my apartment! Here are just a few of the many great ones I saw that night:
Pixar's "Up" anyone?
Notice he's even missing his "Assisting the Elderly" badge

The Mimes were amazing!


Michael went as his red-head roommate with broken ankle...
which was my idea. =)

Aren't we cute??

Cell phones: Seriously, I don't know how people survived before they were invented!

Country Music: I didn't even know there was other music until I got into high school... there was just normal music (country) and weird music (anything else.) I'm definitley a fan!

Calendars: I just LOVE them! Pictures. Planning. Marking the days off with little hearts in the corners... It's just so good!

Chris: I think the pictures speak for themselves... =)



They have the same smile!



Carving Pumpkins and just being ridiculous.

Pie Night... no additional info needed.


Just being silly


He thinks it's HILARIOUS to take pictures of himself pretending
to be asleep... a little odd, but whatever!



My personal favorite... =)

The "do whatever boys do" pose.

And of course... Christ: I just love my Savior! And since my name means "little lamb" I think this picture is especially appropriate. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Especially Chris's smile that matches his pumpkin, and the very last one. I'm following your example in my own blog posts, okay?

Rebecca =) said...

Very fun. Thank you! =)