Ladies and Gentlemen, I am officially marrying the most amazing man on the planet! I'm sorry for those of you who missed him, but he's mine now, and you'll just have to take your pick from the "second bests." =)
When am I marrying Mr. Perfect? Oh, three months from... TODAY!

(...this is where we pause to celebrate and admire the adorable love note found on my door this morning!!!)
Yes, after much waiting (some patiently, some not so patiently... probably more the latter...) we have reached another month mark! I feel like Sadie waiting for Josh, "we're in month 9 now!" Thankfully I do not have to wait two years for my Prince Charming, but it's still nice to see another month successfully pass by! We haven't gone stir-crazy yet, and have even managed to have a lot of fun!
I love you Mike! =)













1 comment:
:) I;m happy! :) :)
Post a Comment